Tuesday 27 December 2016

In the end, it was all a lie…(Pri)
















In the expansive world of love,
All I asked for is a shoulder to rest.
In the eternal hearts of crowd,
All I asked for is a corner to dwell.

In the cruel world of false fame,
All I asked for is a space to flicker.
In the fierce sprint of survival,
All I asked for is a field to flourish.

In the journey of ebb and flow,
All I asked for is a warm companion.
In the pursuit of daring dreams,
All I asked for is a moment to muse.

In the reality of clout,
All I asked for is a pinch of esteem.
In the growing urge to achieve,
All I asked for is a branch to balance.

Amid intensive emotions,
All I asked for is a calm listener.
Among the judgmental cluster,
All I asked for is a true arena. 


There is only one life, so live and let-live! There is no limit or compromise on one’s dreams, because there is no other-life to fulfill them. Only you can decide what you can do and how much you can do. No one else knows you better than yourself, so take pride in your decisions and deeds. The ultimate goal of life is to be happy, after all!



2 comments:

Bablu said...

It's likely that in your life, you have had to earn everything for yourself. Nothing was given to you. Because of this, you have a much greater appreciation for everything. Really Nice one !!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your lovely words!☺️